MAN Primary Mathematics Books 1- 6 are carefully written to cover extensively the latest Mathematics Curriculum of the Federal Ministry of Education developed by Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).
- Simple language and pupil- centred method of presentation;
- Very beautiful illustrations to facilitate easy learning especially at the very early years;
- Teacher’s hints which provide additional instructions and guidelines on each module;
- A number of graded and challenging exercises to consolidate concepts taught, including revision exercises and test questions.
- Provision of thought-provoking quantitative reasoning questions to stretch pupils’ mathematical abilities;
- Provision of pupil’s workbooks with corresponding exercises for all the modules in the main text; and
- Provision of Teacher’s Guide for more effective teaching.
This series is written by members of the Mathematical Association of Nigeria (MAN) with many years of teaching experience.