Christian Religious Studies and National Values for Junior Secondary
Debo / Pre-sale Questions
Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
A three course books series designed following the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council’s (NERDC) curriculum.
- A completely new edition and written in line with the new NERDC curriculum for upper basic education.
- The books are written in themes, chapters and units for better understanding.
- The books are colourfully illustrated with user friendly layout design.
Christian Religious Studies Section
- Non-denominational, the series treat each topic systematically and presents the ideas with situations practical to the students in simple language.
- The books feature Bible readings, stories and explanations, drama sketches, class discussions, exercises and activities alongside brainteasers and puzzles.
National Values Section
- It focuses primarily on the inculcation of societal, moral and interpersonal values.
- It treats social and topical issues such as value re-orientation, poverty eradication, peace and dialogue, family life and drug abuse in well-selected modules and themes.
- It serves as a flow of knowledge and experiences from the primary school level.
- It helps to promote key values such as honesty, justice, discipline, right attitude to work and national consciousness among the students.
- Being a living subject that relates to the everyday life of students, the books imbibe in the children the knowledge of God and their responsibilities to society.
- The book is not committed to any doctrine viewpoint; hence validates the essence of faith, sacramental life and other moral doctrines.
- The authors are skilled and experienced teachers drawn from different parts of the country.
Students of JS1-3, teachers and the general reading public.
There are no reviews yet.