|Dimensions||9.75 × 7.25 cm|
The Fifth Edition of MAN Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools is carefully written for students in the upper secondary education level to extensively cover the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) mathematics curriculum for West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), Senior School Certificate Examination (NECO) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
This edition has a number of special features:
• Simple language and student-centred method of presentation.
• Each chapter is divided into units which begin with objectives and instructional resources.
• Relevant class activities to arouse and sustain student’s interest in mathematics.
• Numerous examples and exercises with thought-provoking graded questions.
• Provision of workbooks with corresponding exercises for all chapters in the main text.
The course writers are seasoned and experienced teachers as well as members of the Mathematical Association of Nigeria.