|Dimensions||9.75 × 7.25 cm|
The New Edition of MAN Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools is carefully written for students in Upper Basic Education Level to extensively cover the New Nigerian Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) Mathematics Curriculum and the syllabi of both West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examination Council (NECO).
This edition has a number of special features:
● Simple language and student-centred method of presentation.
● Each chapter is divided into units which begins with behavioural objectives.
● Relevant class activities to arouse and sustain the students interest in Mathematics.
● Numerous examples and exercises with thought provoking graded questions.
● Provision of workbooks with corresponding exercises for all the chapters in the main text.
● Provision of Teacher’s Guide to aid the teachers in preparing lesson plans for more effective teaching.
The course writers are experienced teachers and members of Mathematical Association of Nigeria.